24 December, 2010

新年拍摄✿ܓ(。◠‿◠。)ღ.•* (27/11/10)

During the period of STPM examination, the boss of Miri Star Society suddenly asked us prepared for the MTV-ing. The moment I heard the news was like " My goodness! I still having my exam boss!@@ ". What he said was " never mind, take it as relaxing! ". Then I was like "dweng dweng... speechless ". HeheheXDD 
I remember on 25/11 after my physics test, I went to Merdeka Mall with my sister to choose the clothes. We shopped until five something, so happy! Ahahaha! No clothes suited me, then I simply choose RED colour clothes and bought it! ;p 

DECO^^

With my sister~ 
I like this photo so much~
Cute... owh yeah^^Y


2 comments:

I can be anyone said...

woo..i like it too.haha..glad that u had finish ur exam la.i cant go back to miri at all.sad..

۰•●♫Emily♫●•۰ said...

Thanx melia~ i will wait for u~ dont miss me la!haha! but i will miss u^^
merry christmas babeXDD